Social Security Disability
Social Security Disabililty
Administered by The Social Security Administration (SSA), Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) programs are designed to provide income and health insurance benefits to those who are physically or mentally unable to perform any job that exists in the regional or national economy. Many of our Social Security Disability clients come to us either because the application process, rules and regulations of the SSA can be cumbersome and overwhelming or they have applied for benefits and have been denied. That’s where The Edmonson Law Firm comes in! We can help you:
- Simplify the Process
- Apply for Social Security Disability Insurance
- Assist You Through the Administrative Appeals Process
- Gather Your Medical Evidence and Submit it to The Social Security Administration on Your Behalf
- Prepare a Hearing Brief for the Administrative Law Judge
- Attend Your Hearing with You
- Bring You Peace of Mind
- A severe, medically determinable impairment that has lasted, or is reasonably expected to last, at least twelve months
- No work activity deemed ‘substantial’ (defined by how much you earn per month)
- The inability to perform your past work
- The inability to perform any other job, based upon your age, education and work experience
Don’t forget, your case analysis at The Edmonson Law Firm is FREE!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
UNCERTAIN WHETHER YOU HAVE A CASE OR NOT?
We encourage you to check in with us to explore your options.
After all, your case analysis at The Edmonson Law Firm is FREE!